Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: (Some) Celebrity Crushes

Zooey Deschanel

Amy Adams

Mila Kunis

Anne Hathaway

Scarlett Johansson

And since the overwhelming majority of my followers are female, here are a few of my man crushes

As defined by urbandictionary.com:


"When a straight man has a "crush" on another man, not sexual but kind of idolizing him.

Many straight men end up having man crushes on Johnny Depp (I don't blame them)."

Johnny Depp (obviously)

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Anthony Kiedis

14 comments:

  1. Confession: I have a huge girl crush on Zooey Deschanel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. girl crush

    an overwhelming sense of awe felt by a girl for another girl elicited by varying causes ranging from deep respect to unadulterated lust. may result in the any or all of the following: general euphoria, prolonged sense of inspiration, desire for intellectual-intercouse with crush, simple sexual arousal, etc

    "zoe bell is such a badass in deathproof, i am completely amazed at what she is capable of. she is my new girl crush"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mila Kunis is my fave, especially in FSM.

    And Anthony Keidis is awesome looking in a strange kinda way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a total girl crush on Scarlett! I think she is so gorgeous and has that classic beauty. :)

    P.S. You have definitely made me want to check out Anthony Kiedis' book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I would full on make out with any of the chicks posted. I have a senior year grad picture that my friend Lisa thinks I look like zooey but with super short hair.

    The rock does nothing for me. The other two- name the time and place. Hell I'd do it in an alley. Where is Robert Pattinson?! Alexander Skarsgard?!

    Note to self: buy double aa batteries on way home...

    ReplyDelete
  6. After 500 Days of Summer I am in love with with Zooey. And of course Johnny Depp is an all time favorite.
    And I'm borrowing wordless wednesday from you today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha one of my roommates looks like mila kunis and another looks like anne hathaway. as for me, i have zooey's eyes and scarlet's mouth and boobs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kayla:
    FSM is where I fell in love. It came out at a time in my life when I needed a girl like her haha

    @Lisa:
    That is my ultimate goal. It has been hard to put this book down.

    @Sara:
    My main goal in our friendship has become to get you to appreciate The Rock.

    @Jaime:
    Elf was when it first started for me, then Yes Man, but 500 DOS is the one that did it for me. And Johnny Depp is a no brainer

    @j:
    you should get that checked out...

    @JSjov:
    Damn, you cornered all of them except Amy Adams. I need to hang out with you and your friends haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. @MrO- oh I appreciated him in some of his first movies. But Tooth Fairy?? Really?? PUH-LEASE. Plus, he has a oddly arranged head/face and I just can't be attracted to that. And call me nuts, but guys THAT muscular are kind of yucky. I know I'm in the minority- but when you are making out there is nothing more disgusting that seeing veins move. Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Zooey, and she is married to one of my favourite singers Ben Gibbard from Death Cab for Cutie...win win all around.

    I see you like the English Rose look (pale skin, pink cheeks)...you want to get yourself over here...we're full of English roses obviously.

    Anthony Kledis...yum

    I have it on good authority that the Rock bats for the otherside

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Sara:
    In some of his first movies? How about the days when he was layin the smackdown? Or as I like to call them "the good old days" sigh...

    @Miss*H:
    What a match made in Heaven (Zooey/Ben)

    And yes, I guess that's my thing. Especially if you put an accent on it and I am in love. I probably should not go over there because I would probably fall in love with every girl.

    And I have to refuse to believe that your good authority is false because then stuff like this wouldn't be as great:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtMML_zdfxA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa- simma down baby! I HAVE seen him back in the wrestling days and I figured this was a given - but boys in spandex do nothing for me. It's like men wearing women's underwear. ;) But if we're being serious- he was not a full blown celebrity until he was in movies. Am I right?? Yes, of course I am. ;)You have seen no smack going down until you have seen me in action with rude people. THAT should be pay per view.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that Anthony Kiedis is on this list :)

    ReplyDelete